Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Winter Winds

It's one of my favourite songs of the Mumford and Sons album, Sigh No More!
Here's an excerpt:


As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts
Oh the warmth in your eyes swept me into your arms
Was it love or fear of the cold that led us through the night?
For every kiss your beauty trumped my doubt

And my head told my heart
"Let love grow"
But my heart told my head
"This time no
This time no"

Looking back at the last two months, winter hit hard.... You know what I mean...
You're single for a loooooooooooooooooooong time that the first person that peaks interest is instantly taken under your arm



No thoughts
No doubts
Rushing into things has always been one of my many faults
This time I caught it before it was too late
Before I ended up hurting us both more than I already have

Winter is over
I can feel the warmth beaming through
But this time from within my being
Serial monogamy needs to be seized
And it has
I'm staying single for a year
I'll explain further in my next post
I need to let loose and focus,
at the same time
It's going to work
:D

| Slut Like You - P!nk

No comments:

Post a Comment