Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bromance - The Other White Meat

**DISCLAIMER : MAY CONTAIN LOL-CAT LANGUAGE AND OTHER SUB-STANDARD DERIVATIVES OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE**

I know, I know, I haven't posted in literally a century-I'm a 3000 year old time lord, DEAL WITH IT- but it's because I haven't had much happening by virtue of the life sucking force that is my school................. okay, that's a lie, I've done pretty awesome stuff these past two months; went to Ronyenjes for a road trip, went fishing, watched a few films here and there, gone out and done stuff people my age are into nowadays but nothing really news worthy but this one I just had to get off my chest........

*clears throat*



I've had a lot on my mind lately and not many avenues to let it spew over from the inner sanctions of my mind into the ears of an unsuspecting victim, which usually is one of my friends from school...... For some unknown reason - which is really our love for music in the same genre but in retrospect as completely opposite as night and day- we hit it off from day one and close to two years later, I have gotten used to him being around. I mean for everything from like talking about random things - which in our case is a broad subject-, heading back home from the rave- which usually includes laughing at drunker people and havings the time of our lives and we live in the same estate which is muy convenient-, going out, chilling.......... the list is endless....... I mean, he's my main man, my go to guy, the man with the plan, my bro-weezy..... I think I'll stop there before your IQ drops, wouldn't want that, would we now?.....

Back to the story

Bro and I have been tight-est and basically he made uni so much more endurable.... then he ups and decides that our course isn't the one for him, I mean two years later (I'm not judging, venting is all but TWO FRIGGING YEARS) is when you get the epiphany that cooking is your passion................. This is when my brain went on an all out rant.....

It took me a while to realise you meant it, that you were leaving.... You'll come to, you'll realise it's all you always wanted, that's it's staring you in the face, the fact that this is where you belong, with us...... But you had to just leave us to follow your dream


You selfish idiot!


I mean, think about me, why couldn't you have stayed with us for the long haul, and once we were done, once I had no use for you, you'd go figure stuff out.... I mean, why does it always have to be about you?? I'm your Bro, I get a say..... So not only are you not staying in our school, you're leaving the estate too??? WAIT!! The county??? I draw the line at physical boundaries........


What did I do wrong??
Did I hate on your countless ex girlfriends a bit too much??
Were my jokes on the subject of your constant need to be in a relationship a bit too much to take???
Was the constant babble about my personal life, which for the most part you said you were okay with, finally starting to gross you out?
Did I eat to much?? I know I'm a hog but I don't get fat so that's not the problem...... Or maybe it is.... I'm too thin????


I found myself alone today on the walk down..... The girls were chatting away as usual, my sweetheart had ran away because she needed to study, and you know me, I'm a constant distraction - she really needs a boyfriend - and the guys were having their usual talk about football and stuff that happens in their hood. I mean why are their topics so bland, if you were here you'd be trashing my love for Grey's Anatomy, rubbing in the fact that I haven't finished Bleach yet in my face and thanking me for introducing you to Doctor Who even if you find Emily Pond more interesting than the Doctor............ I called you and told you how I felt but as is my greatest weakness, you couldn't tell whether I was joking or not....... I really need to get a different face and voice intonation or when I'm joking..........


I went on-line and researched on the stages of grief, I mean, how can I be grief stricken???? You haven't left the planet, you just left my immediate surroundings....... But alas, I am... 


*puts back of my hand on forehead and stares to the side*


Denial 
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance


The first two I have truly felt but there isn't a chance in hell that you'll see grovel, trying to get you back.......... And to cry or to lose sleep over you, your not my pet cat.............
 :-P 
One thing is for sure though, I have accepted the fact that you're never coming back YOU STUPID LITTLE MAN............

Sigh!

If only I was that idiotic and self-centred, why do I have to think so critically and logically? I'd have so much fun being a jinga - swahili for idiot-........
Stupidity is lost on the stupid...

He's gone, the second most awesome bromance in my life, may he find happiness in whatever he pursues... I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself, didn't use as much lol-cats as I wanted today... :(  I am so defo usings it next time...


*soundtrack to my life*

Ooooooooooooooooooh, caught in a bad bromance
Ooooooooooooooooooh, caught in a bad bromance
Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah
Roma, roma, ma
Gaga, ooh, la, la
Want your bad bromance
Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah
Roma, roma, ma
Gaga, ooh la la
Want your bad bromance



No comments:

Post a Comment