Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Seeing the World from Different Eyes

Was the world always this simple?
The sky always blue
Not a shade formed by the refraction of light in our atmosphere?
The grass always green
Not the colour of chlorophyl?
Time so slow
Not super fast and beyond my reach
Love, pure
Not a bunch of calculated moves and desires
Choices, direct
Not complex mathematical variables
Thoughts, opinions
Not delusions I must get rid off
Peace, in my soul
Not found before the creation of the britches
Order, mine to keep
Not to be enforced by some outside force
My life, My own
Not someone else's to hold
Not someone else's to control
Not someone else's to subject to pain
Not someone else's to subject to torture
Not someone else's to subject to suffering
Not someone else's to cage
Not someone else's to beat up
Not someone else's to hide away in some corner
Not someone else's to hold hostage
Not someone else's to beat life out of
Period!!!
But my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment