Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Monday, August 27, 2012

6/04/08 - Second Entry with the words "fall out" on the top right corner

"As I seat here and gaze into the great unknown
I cannot help but feel all my pain and anguish
rush into every morsel of my being
A pain that awakes  every memory of anguish in my soul
and drives me up the wall 
to the point of eruption"

"As I search for the one true answer, I can't help but think of the light at the end of the tunnel being a dimming flame of a candle in a dead man's cabin. 
I search for this answer that lies within my soul, heart and mind only to find more pain and anguish.
Can I be more than just me, more than just me. 
More than just a person, more than just a wandering heart among the thousands of others.
I wonder, can what I feel be real or just a mistake in my creation?
Can it be that my feelings are right and the rest of the world is wrong?
Can it be that I am among others?
Can it be that what I feel is wrong?
Can it be that all the steps I take to get closer only cause me more grief not only to myself but others around me?
Can it be all that glitters is not gold and I am one prime example?
So now I seat and think if all this is worth it or if what the world thinks is right and I should be punished for doing as I like."

No comments:

Post a Comment