Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

At the end of my rope

The heading clearly says it all.
What do you to when you're in love with someone who claims to love you back when they don't put you as a priority in their life or is downright selfish in the sense that they only think of themselves and what they want without any regard to your feelings and needs??
I'm in the middle of a free fall plummeting into the great unknown and you haven't left the house yet. I feel like an idiot and like I've been used in the sense that I've let you in without really knowing what you want from this relationship and whether or not it coinsides with what I want. It reached a point when I gave up trying to make myself happy and vowed to figure out what you wanted and needed and give it to you but I never did get to know what that was exactly..

I'm at the end of my rope.
You hold the fate of our relationship in your hands. I'm merely the person who wants to spend my time with you, knowing you, growing with you and enjoying every moment of it, so tell me what you want? Is it really that hard?
Tell me if you really love me or you're in love with the idea of being with me.
Tell me what you want out of this relationship or if you just want out.
Tell me if you can change so we can move on or tell me if you can't so you can break my heart now rather than later,

I'm at the end of my rope
And only you can save me and or put me out my misery.


#Breakeven-The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment